Overall Review

December 31st, 2015
Dr. Burgess is both thorough & organized. I appreciate the printed plan she provided. She is professional & compassionate.

December 17th, 2015
Love Dr Burgess. She never acts rushed, answers all questions.

October 20th, 2015
Best doctor ever.

October 20th, 2015
Great Facility and Staff
It is difficult to get an appointment if you are immediately ill, or need lab work, the schedule is so tight there is no room for immediate illness. Twice I have had to take a family member to an immediate care clinic and once with a wrong diagnosis. I show up 15 minutes before my appointment and get in 30 minutes late. I love the staff and the facility but 45 minutes is a lot when we also have jobs to return to. I appreciate the opportunity to at least voice my opinion. +

October 17th, 2015
This visit was only a nurse visit for a flu shot but my family has been coming to this office for many years. The staff and providers are always very friendly and knowledgeable. That being said, Dr Burgess seems to be gone a lot and her schedule is very full. Often times my family sees the other providers even though she is our PCP.

September 22nd, 2015
Dr. Burgess is exceptional. I trust her with my life.

September 5th, 2013
Very Practical Help
I have been very pleased with Dr. Burgess during the several years she has been my physician. She has been easy to talk with, answered all my concerns, and never seemed rushed. I especially appreciate her practical suggestions. For example, I had injured my foot and for over a year received treatment from two different specialists. I was given x-rays, cortisone shots, pills, and a note that excused me from walking on the job. I bought special shoes and a metal plate for my shoe. Despite all this, it was very painful to walk and for many months I had to use a motorized cart for grocery shopping. At my annual physical I mentioned the problem to Dr. Burgess. She asked about the treatments I had received and suggested I take Ibuprofen for the inflammation in my foot. I noticed improvement within days and I was soon walking without pain and discontinued the Ibuprofen. Only occasionally now do I feel minor discomfort in that foot. I am grateful that Dr. Burgess's simple suggestion enabled me to again enjoy walks with my family and painless mobility.

June 11th, 2013
Though I had been going to the same clinic off and on for over ten years, I didn't begin seeing Dr. Burgess regularly until I became pregnant last year. She was acceptable, but not as thorough or as personable as my previous doctor, who she had replaced. Then, six months into my pregnancy, I went to her with what I thought was incontinence. She tested me for a bladder infection and immediately put me on antibiotics. A week later when the condition hadn't improved and the test said it wasn't a bladder infection, she said the baby was probably laying on my bladder and I might have to wear a diaper for the remainer of my pregnancy. Luckily, I had an ultrasound appointment that same day, and the fetal medicine specialist, who was a fill-in I'd never met before, determined I was leaking amniotic fluid and had me hospitalized immediately. I had an emergency caesarean section three days later. My baby, who was nine weeks early, spent five weeks in the NICU. Fortunately, he is a healthy nine month old now. However, if I had had to rely on Dr. Burgess' advice, he probably wouldn't have made it. In addition, Dr. Burgess consistently made me wait ten-twenty minutes. In fact, one time I arrived half an hour early hoping I my get in early since I had another appointment right after my doctor's appointment. Not only did she not get me in early, I actually didn't see her until half an hour after my scheduled appointment. I ended up being forty five minutes late to my next appointment. Then, the one time that I was late, she had the gall to insist that I reschedule. I am looking for anothe doctor, and I would definitely not recommend Dr. Burgess to anyone.

November 19th, 2012
Dr. Burgess is a great doctor
Dr. Burgess is thorough and compassionate. I had quite an ordeal with several doctors and finally Dr. Burgess was the only one who would allow me to get the necessary test that showed what was wrong---I had badly torn Meniscus in both knees and no other doctor would allow me to get an MRI! She was awesome and I am so grateful.