Dr. Anne Byars Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anne Byars?

September 19th, 2016

Very caring doctor. I've seen her for over 7 years. Recommend highly!

June 30th, 2016

Rude... Unprofessional....Didn't listen to me.

May 20th, 2016

Not a very friendly Doctor.

August 26th, 2015

Dr. Ann Byars

I went to Dr. Byars from the time I was born up to the age of 18. She is an amazing pediatric doctor and I highly recommend her

June 7th, 2013

Denial

I've never had an experience with this doctors office because they denied my child before she could even step her foot in the door. I think this is very sad because all children deserve great care and concern I do not understand the reasoning behind their decision, there are more children in this world besides newborns. But yet they are accepting new patients!!!

July 15th, 2011

Put Your Trust in This Doctor!

I can't say enough about how much I trust Dr.Byars, and I do not easily give that to just any doctor. She has been caring for my daughter and son off and in for their entire lives. When we moved away, it was sad to leave such a wonderful pediatrician. When we moved back, I drove an hour away for appointments at Southlake because she's worth it. She works with proactive parents and dies not diminish their importance of collaboration in health care. When my daughter was having an attack of some sort and the school called me, she was having trouble breathing. They didn't know what to do, the emergency dept said her vital signs were okay and sent us on our way, the doctor's office in town said she'd have to wait like everyone else, so in a panic, I called Doc Byars on the way to her office, told her it was an emergency, and they took us right in. She then explained the psychological and resulting physiological responses that cause an anxiety attack and had my daughter's breathing back to normal in minutes (after one hour of hyperventilating!) it was something I had no awareness of and yet she did not make us feel awkward or embarrasses about it. She's open with uncomfortable issues, non-judgmental, and very congenial. I've noticed she has gotten busier and busier over the years, but she still tries to give the personal treatment. You can rest assured your child will be cared for well with Anne Byars!

August 23rd, 2010