A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Epstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Epstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Epstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Epstein MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne Epstein practice?
- Dr. Anne Epstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Epstein practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Sleep Medicine Doctors.