A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Epstein is Good. Dr. Epstein has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Epstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Epstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anne Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne C. Epstein practice?
Dr. Anne Epstein practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Sleep Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nanette Epstein, Dr. Ona Epstein, Dr. Marianne Epstein, Dr. Nan Epstein, Dr. Marian Epstein, Dr. Maryann Epstein