A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Calabresi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Calabresi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calabresi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Calabresi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Calabresi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Calabresi graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Calabresi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts Mental Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Oldshue Calabresi MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anne O. Calabresi practice?
- Dr. Anne Calabresi has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Calabresi practices Psychiatry near Brookline, MA.
See Brookline Psychiatrists.