A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Calabresi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Calabresi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calabresi
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Calabresi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Calabresi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Calabresi graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Calabresi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts Mental Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Oldshue Calabresi MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anne O. Calabresi practice?
- Dr. Anne Calabresi has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Calabresi practices Psychiatry near Brookline, MA.
See Brookline Psychiatrists.