Dr. Anne Calhoun Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anne Calhoun?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 23rd, 2017

Not a very good listener

You had better hope you do not have any major issues, or you will not get any help! She will give you the same answer every time you go...It must be the generic medicine... There is no plan B for you if there is a problem and she doesn't listen if there is. I was crying and still left with pain and no answers.

June 13th, 2015

Tired of dealing with chronic migraines

After dealing with chronic migraines and 2 different neurologist for many years, I was referred to Dr. Calhoun. Our first appointment was very comprehensive and she was able to uncover underlying issues I was having that I was unaware of. She prescribed medications that have now dropped my headache episodes from 21 a month to 3. I'm so appreciative to her for giving me a quality life back. I no longer live in fear of migraines!

July 26th, 2012

Pro: She knows the role of hormones in headache well. She follows the treatment guidelines. Con: She has a specific treatment set and if that does not work she does not have a plan B. She prescribes brand name meds when generics are available. She is a poor listener and she and her staff are very difficult to get a call back for problems and questions.

September 28th, 2011

I'm so thankful I went there

Where do I start? She actually spent TIME with me (almost 2 hours!!) and got the whole story that I've been trying to tell other doctors for the past 14 years! And now I'm so much better. I'm even sleeping better now. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

September 7th, 2011

Her

Very knowledgeable, but it is her way, or the highway. Very black and white personality type, no gray areas. She does not believe in any type of alternative healthcare, even in conjunction w/ regular medical care. She is not accessible to patients in between office visits, so you better hope you do just fine with no issues until your next visit. The front desk often gets messages confused so the advice you get back is incorrect many times. They do not return calls in a prompt manner, often 2 days or more. Do not know if I will continue to see her.

April 29th, 2017