A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Camber is Excellent. Dr. Camber has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Camber, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Camber graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.More Education & Awards
Dr. Camber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John`s Lutheran Hospital - CAH
- Dameron Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Medical Center of Stockton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Camber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anne Camber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Camber practice?
Dr. Anne Camber practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Libby, MT.
See Libby Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marian Camber, Dr. Mariana Camber, Dr. Marianna Camber, Dr. Marianne Camber, Dr. Maryann Camber, Dr. Maryanne Camber