A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Camber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Camber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Camber, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Camber graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Camber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Lutheran Hospital - CAH
- Dameron Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Medical Center of Stockton
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne M Camber MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Camber practice?
- Dr. Anne Camber has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Camber practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Libby, MT.
See Libby Obstetricians & Gynecologists.