A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Carpenter, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Carpenter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
- Dings Daughters Medical Center - Ashland,Wv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Betts Carpenter MD is a female Pathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Anne B. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. Anne Carpenter has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Carpenter practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Huntington, WV.
See Huntington Pathologists.