A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Chang-Godinich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Chang-Godinich, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang-Godinich
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chang-Godinich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Chang-Godinich, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang-Godinich graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang-Godinich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Houston Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Chang-Godinich MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anne Chang-Godinich practice?
- Dr. Anne Chang-Godinich has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Chang-Godinich practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.