A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Christian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Christian is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Christian, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Christian graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Christian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Louise Christian MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anne L. Christian practice?
- Dr. Anne Christian has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anne Christian practices Pediatrics near Cortez, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Odessa, TX and Farmington, NM.
See Cortez Pediatricians.