Dr. Anne Christopher MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

July 27th, 2016
My wife is her patient and I have never seen worse post treatment care as with Dr. Christopher & her office. She never came back after sometime painful treatment. I saw some of her other patients in tears. She made my wife wait 4 and 1/2 hours for some post-operative treatment. Scheduling is inaccurate at best.

April 28th, 2016
Not A Happy Camper
Dr. Christopher is a caring, personable physician. If spinal injections will help your pain, she's great. However be prepared to sit around the office for long periods of time, and expect a busy, disorganized office. I am in the process of changing doctors, as I am far worse than when I started with Dr. Christopher. I could be out in left field, but I don't think that either Dr. Christopher or the PA are actually listening to me or hearing me or thoroughly examining me -- and the cause of my pain has not been properly diagnosed. I've scheduled an appointment with a different doctor, as things have gone from bad to worse under Dr. Christopher's treatment over the past year.

March 15th, 2016
I love Dr Christopher, her bedside manner is excellent, she smiles, makes eye contact, thorough and seems to genuinely care. Heidi (sorry I forgot her last name.)is also great she is very knowledgeable, caring, and thorough. They both seem very knowledgeable and try their hardest to relieve the pain. Glad I found them. In addition, the office staff are all very kind, caring, courteous, and PROFESSIONAL. The reason I capitalized professional is because I actually stopped going to a physician due to the office staff. They were rude, acted like they were doing you a favor by checking you in an out, and while checking me out, proceeded to talk about the prior patient which I thought was extremely unprofessional and uncalled for (they were making fun of the person and as I was leaving I was wondering what were they going to say about me). The Dr came in while they were making fun and either he didn't hear them or didn't care. Needless to say, I have never been back there. Office staff can sometimes make really hurt a doctors practice. Yours are great!

August 16th, 2015
Waiting time is very long , Average wait in treatment room was 30 plus minutes, often more. Sometimes you only see an 'assistant :" and not the doctor unless you request this when you make an appointment. Not very assuring !

August 7th, 2015
Definitely one of the worst patient expierences i have ever had over the last year. Im seeking a new dr

July 27th, 2015
There is sometimes a wait time, but I know extra time is being spent for someone who needs it.

July 9th, 2015
Horrible misdiagnosis ... I ended up having neurosurgery to end my agony rather than continued shots that never helped.

April 8th, 2015
I have seen Dr. Christopher since 2011. My experience has been exceptional. I feel like I have been given my life back because of the relief I have received. I could barely walk for a year prior to seeing her and within a couple of months of injections and therapy I was able to resume my normal activities. I have had a couple of flare ups and returned to the office and again received relief. There have been a couple of times when I had to wait for 20-30 minutes, but they have always listened and taken ample time with me, so I can understand that sometimes they can run behind. I have been very pleased with their staff as well. They are very friendly and I have always felt well cared for. I would recommend them to anyone with chronic pain.

March 18th, 2015
Very good at what she does. Always got relief

March 14th, 2014
Nurse Practitioner is awful!!!
Dr. Christopher, you don't see much of her but when you do she is nice and understanding. Dr. Christopher's nurse practitioner (SARA) has the nastiest attitude I have ever seen in a medical office, EVER!!! I quit going to her just because of this nurse. She's just an ugly person!

December 12th, 2013
Will never go back and will never recommend
The office staff was rude, it's very difficult to get an appointment then you spend at least an hour each time in the waiting room and then another hour in the exam room. I saw her for a period of 5 months, the first visit she seemed like she could be the help I was looking for. After that, everything went downhill. She doesn't quite listen to what you want to say, just wants to "rush" the appointment and get it over with. Then she doesn't look into any other problems you ask about or treat them (or heck she won't even look into them or examine you) then brushes everything off. After three injections (painful might I add, the last one was "just a test to see if maybe the two injections should have gone into one of the other herniations"). She ended up just sending me to a neurosurgeon (an excellent one-I guess the only good she did for me) and I had a disectomy. Now, since it took so long to have that done I have other conditions that arose from not being taken care of pain-wise that have led me to have those other conditions now treated. The icing on the cake? Once I scheduled my surgery she said "I guess come back for a follow-up afterwards" so I was pretty much dropped from that point on and now have to find another pain doctor to manage the symptoms I now have acquired. Will never recommend or see this doctor again.

July 29th, 2013
dr. anne christopher
dr. Christopher is a very hard working and very busy.She took a lot of time to help me with my backi problem and gave me a support vest that helped a lot.She and her team should be congratulated for their dedication