A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Cole is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Cole, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Cole has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Elizabeth Cole MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne E. Cole practice?
- Dr. Anne Cole has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Cole practices Internal Medicine near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Internists.