A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Colton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Colton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colton
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Colton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colton graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Colton has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne E Colton MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anne E. Colton practice?
- Dr. Anne Colton has 12 office locations.
Dr. Anne Colton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA and Media, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.