A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Colton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Colton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colton graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Colton has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne E Colton MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anne E. Colton practice?
- Dr. Anne Colton has 12 office locations.
Dr. Anne Colton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA and Media, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.