A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Connolly is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Connolly, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Body Weight
- Brachial Plexus Neuropathies
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy
- Congenital Myasthenic Syndromes
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Myotonia Congenita
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Spinal Muscular Atrophies of Childhood
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Connolly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Connolly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Connolly practice?
Dr. Anne Connolly practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Neurologists.