A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Cosgriff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Cosgriff graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Cosgriff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Porter Adventist Hospital
- Saint Anthony Central Hospital
- St Anthony Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne K Cosgriff MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Anne K. Cosgriff practice?
- Dr. Anne Cosgriff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Cosgriff practices Otolaryngology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lone Tree, CO.
See Denver Otolaryngologists.