A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Cosgriff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cosgriff
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Cosgriff Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cosgriff graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Cosgriff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Porter Adventist Hospital
- Saint Anthony Central Hospital
- St Anthony Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne K Cosgriff MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Anne K. Cosgriff practice?
- Dr. Anne Cosgriff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Cosgriff practices Otolaryngology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lone Tree, CO.
See Denver Otolaryngologists.