A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Curtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Curtis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Curtis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Curtis has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne B Curtis MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne B. Curtis practice?
- Dr. Anne Curtis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anne Curtis practices Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL.
See Buffalo Internists.