A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne D'Alessandri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne D'Alessandri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne D'Alessandri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Alessandri graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. She has 2 awards.
Dr. D'Alessandri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne D D'Alessandri MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne D. D'Alessandri practice?
- Dr. Anne D'Alessandri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anne D'Alessandri practices Family Medicine near Newburgh, IN.
Additional practice locations include: New Harmony, IN.
See Newburgh Primary Care Doctors.