A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Dempsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Dempsey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Dempsey, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Dempsey graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Dempsey has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- St. Catherine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Therese Dempsey MD is a female Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anne T. Dempsey practice?
- Dr. Anne Dempsey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anne Dempsey practices Surgery near Munster, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Harvey, IL.
See Munster Surgeons.