A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Dempsey, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dempsey graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dempsey has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Munster
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dempsey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anne Dempsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne T. Dempsey practice?
Dr. Anne Dempsey practices Surgery near Munster, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Harvey, IL.
See Munster Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marian Dempsey, Dr. Mariana Dempsey, Dr. Marianna Dempsey, Dr. Marianne Dempsey, Dr. Maryann Dempsey, Dr. Maryanne Dempsey