A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Dibala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dibala
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dibala Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Dibala, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Dibala graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne C Dibala MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anne C. Dibala practice?
- Dr. Anne Dibala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anne Dibala practices Psychiatry near Travelers Rest, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Hill, SC and Kingstree, SC.
See Travelers Rest Psychiatrists.