A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Dibala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Dibala, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Dibala graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Cecilia Dibala MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anne C. Dibala practice?
- Dr. Anne Dibala has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Dibala practices Psychiatry near Kingstree, SC.
See Kingstree Psychiatrists.