A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Dixon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Dixon is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dixon
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dixon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Dixon, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixon graduated from University Of Oxford, England.
Dr. Dixon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Northwestern Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Elizabeth Dixon MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anne E. Dixon practice?
- Dr. Anne Dixon has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Dixon practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Internists, Burlington Critical Care Practitioners, and Burlington Pulmonologists.