A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Dixon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Dixon is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Dixon, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixon graduated from University Of Oxford, England.
Dr. Dixon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Northwestern Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Elizabeth Dixon MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne E. Dixon practice?
- Dr. Anne Dixon has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Dixon practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Internists, Burlington Pulmonologists, and Burlington Critical Care Practitioners.