A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Drejet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Drejet, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Drejet graduated from University Of New South Wales, Kensington.
Dr. Drejet has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Elizabeth Drejet MD is a female Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Anne E. Drejet practice?
- Dr. Anne Drejet has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Drejet practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Pathologists.