A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Dubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Dubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubin
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Dubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Dubin, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubin graduated from University of Rochester . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dubin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Dubin MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anne Dubin practice?
- Dr. Anne Dubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Dubin practices Pediatric Cardiology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Cardiologists.