A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Dubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Dubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Dubin, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubin graduated from University of Rochester . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dubin has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Dubin MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anne Dubin practice?
- Dr. Anne Dubin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anne Dubin practices Pediatric Cardiology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM and Madera, CA.
See Palo Alto Cardiologists.