Dr. Anne Eliades MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 31st, 2015
Mother
The day I stopped going to Dr. Anne was the day she said to my 14 year old daughter (IN FRONT OF ME) that if she ever needed birth control or needed to talk to anyone about being sexually active, she was always free to come to HER. Done.

September 29th, 2014
I am so thankful to have found Dr. Anne for my children! She spends time with us, never making us feel as though she is rushed, and she is extremely thorough! She takes the time to call and check on the children after a few days if they were in for an illness and we never have to wait long for results! She genuinely cares for the children she sees and she understands the worries of a parent with a sick child. There have been numerous times when one of our children have woken up in the morning needing to see a doctor and they are seen the same day. Rita Lynn, her nurse, is also amazing and she is always friendly and puts the kids at ease.

January 17th, 2014
Would not suggest
First and foremost, safety is a huge concern. On multiple occasions, offices in Pavillion Pediatrics (located within Ball Memorial Hospital) have been noted as having wallpaper held to the wall with thumb tacks, which sat at a level perfect for tiny fingers to grab. Beyond that, Anne specifically is just such a mean and argumentative person. I took my son to see her four or five times and every single time, she went out of her way to directly insult my wife and I in our childcare abilities, once for missing a single dose of a 3 times daily medication over the course of three weeks. Additionally, she yells at my son if he acts like a two year old (which he was) at all. Finally, she actually told me that if I didn't turn my phone off, she would make me leave her office. Take note that I had never taken my phone out; she just heard it vibrate in my pocket. I guess that's what I get for wanting to keep my phone on in case my wife's surgery went wrong. Finally, I've been in the process of switching doctors for a while now, and the Pavillion Pediatrics office has actually been counterproductive to this effort, scheduling things without my okaying them, cancelling appointments without telling me, and 'losing' my request for the same documents 4 times now.