A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Erben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Erben is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erben
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Erben Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Erben, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Erben graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Erben has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne M Erben MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Erben practice?
- Dr. Anne Erben has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Erben practices Allergy & Immunology near Troy, MI.
See Troy Allergists.