A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Eshelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eshelman
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Eshelman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bariatric Medicine
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Eshelman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne K Eshelman PHD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anne K. Eshelman practice?
- Dr. Anne Eshelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Eshelman practices Psychiatry near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Psychiatrists.