A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Flynn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Frances Flynn MD is a female Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne F. Flynn practice?
- Dr. Anne Flynn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anne Flynn practices Internal Medicine near Glen Cove, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Glen Cove Internists.