A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Fabiny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabiny
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fabiny Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Fabiny, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabiny graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fabiny has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Rebecca Fabiny MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne R. Fabiny practice?
- Dr. Anne Fabiny has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Fabiny practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Primary Care Doctors, Cambridge Family Physicians, and Cambridge Geriatric Doctors.