A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Fabiny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Fabiny, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabiny graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Fabiny has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Rebecca Fabiny MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne R. Fabiny practice?
- Dr. Anne Fabiny has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Fabiny practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Primary Care Doctors, Cambridge Family Physicians, and Cambridge Geriatric Doctors.