Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anne Favret
Dr. Anne Favret, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfax, VA, with another office in Alexandria, VA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Favret is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital, Inova Loudoun Hospital and Inova Fairfax Hospital. Dr. Favret has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Anne Favret has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anne Favret is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.
Dr. Robert Reid
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Fairfax, VA 0 mi30
Dr. Muhammad Siddiqui
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fairfax, VA 0 mi8
Dr. Anne Safko
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Fairfax, VA 0 mi36