Dr. Anne Favret MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 14th, 2015
Doc is great-Her support staff is horrible
Dr. Favret is kind and informative. Dealing with her Alexandria office staff is more challenging than the cancer itself. I've recently moved from the area and needed ongoing care until I established a doc in my new town. I've called no less than 6 times to have an Rx filled and nothing. no call back, nothing. It's not like I can stop taking the meds. Very frustrated.

August 17th, 2011
I felt very comfortable with Dr. Favret's understanding of my diagnosis. She gave clear recommendations--wrote it out and handed it to me. She listened carefully to my experiences leading up to my surgery and my first visit to see her. She answered all of my questions. She has been extremely responsive on email when I had a quick question. I've had a very good experience.

March 15th, 2011
She was great. Her staff was slow and rude when I tried to get some results.

November 17th, 2010
I would recommend Dr. Favret
When you are diagnosed with breast cancer you go into a numbing haze. Your mind stops working and all you want is someone to give you good solid advice and follow through. This is Dr. Favret. At our first appointment, she reviewed my charts and the surgeons findings. She then took a magic marker and started writing the information down the paper sheet that goes over the examination table. She wrote the diagnosis, her recommendations and the prognosis. She ripped the paper off the table and handed it to me and I still have it today, 6 years later. I was able to review that information periodically during the treatment stage and it was very helpful and comforting. Dr. Favret is a no nonsense physician, she is there to treat you, not hold your hand and I liked her style.