A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Ferrel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Ferrel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Ferrel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrel graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Ferrel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne L Ferrel MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anne L. Ferrel practice?
- Dr. Anne Ferrel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anne Ferrel practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Tucson, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.