A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne French:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. French
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. French Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne French, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. French graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. French has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sonoma Development Center
- Mercy General Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Margaret French MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. French practice?
- Dr. Anne French has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne French practices Family Medicine near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Primary Care Doctors.