A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne French:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. French
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. French Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne French, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. French graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. French has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sonoma Development Center
- Mercy General Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Margaret French MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. French practice?
- Dr. Anne French has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne French practices Family Medicine near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Primary Care Doctors.