A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Fung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Fung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fung
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Fung, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fung graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fung has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne E Fung MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anne E. Fung practice?
- Dr. Anne Fung has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anne Fung practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.