A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Fung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Fung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Fung, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fung graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fung has 10 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 19 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne E. Fung practice?
Dr. Anne Fung practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.