A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Coleman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Coleman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Graesser Coleman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne G. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Anne Coleman has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Coleman practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Family Physicians and Richardson Internists.