Dr. Anne Coleman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anne Coleman?

Very thorough and professional

Posted on October 25th, 2016

I like the ease of making an appointment and being able to access my records, labs, etc. on the patient portal. Dr. Coleman spent an hour on the initial visit getting to know me and my health history. I would highly recommend her.

Posted on December 16th, 2015

I appreciate Dr. Coleman's knowledge of allopathic medicine and also natural medicine. She does her research! She also spends much more time getting to know her patients than most doctors.

Posted on January 19th, 2015

Dr. Coleman's office charges an annual fee for the use of the Hello Health Portal to communicate with her and her staff and view test results/medical instructions etc. While this is a convenient service for both patient and doctor, other doctors we use do not charge us for this service provided for all their patients. There is also a $30 charge for any prescription refills the are requested outside of office visits. While Dr. Coleman spends a good amount of time with her patients, you usually have a lengthy wait in the exam room as a result. Dr. Coleman is a good diagnostician for all but the most complicated of ailments, but her referrals to specialists have not proven to be the best in my opinion. I find it most beneficial to research healthcare providers and select my own specialist.

Office Staff

Posted on April 4th, 2014

Whenever medical assistants are asked to take care of things like referrals and faxing reports to other doctors they act like you are asking them to jump off a cliff. They act very put out to be asked to do something that most patients would consider to be their job. If you don't want to do things for the patients and are not courteous then maybe a customer service based field is not for you. They just always act like they are too busy to be bothered and then it takes them weeks and weeks to complete tasks that you give them at least 4 weeks to complete. Have had to reschedule specialist appointments due to their failure to get referrals in a timely manner. I try not to call last minute to give them plenty of time (except in case of emergencies, which do happen) thinking that was why they were so put out, but it doesn't matter when or why you call they always act like you are just bothering them. It doesn't make me want to continue to be a patient it only makes me dread having to call for anything!

Knowledgeable and Caring

Posted on October 9th, 2013

One of the things I like best about Dr. Coleman is how well she listens and takes time with me. My budget for medical tests is not unlimited and so she works with me to order tests that will be the most cost effective. I learn something at every visit. I find Dr Coleman to be both knowledgeable and caring. Definitely recommended.

Posted on July 20th, 2011

Dr. Coleman is a caring, compassionate and extremely knowledgable professional. She takes the time to really listen and she has a sincere desire to help patients live a better, happier, healthier life. I've been seeing her for the past 9 years. Love her!

Posted on September 21st, 2017