A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Farrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farrell
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Farrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Farrell, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fetal Erythroblastosis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrell graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Farrell has 37 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne G Farrell MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anne G. Farrell practice?
- Dr. Anne Farrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Farrell practices Pediatric Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Cardiologists.