A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Farrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farrell
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Farrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Farrell, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fetal Erythroblastosis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrell graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Farrell has 37 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne G Farrell MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anne G. Farrell practice?
- Dr. Anne Farrell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Farrell practices Pediatric Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, IN.
See Indianapolis Cardiologists.