A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Gaddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Gaddy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Gaddy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaddy graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Gaddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Catherine Gaddy MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anne C. Gaddy practice?
- Dr. Anne Gaddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Gaddy practices Pediatrics near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians.