A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Galloway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Galloway is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Galloway has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- Lawrence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne A Galloway MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne A. Galloway practice?
- Dr. Anne Galloway has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Galloway practices Internal Medicine near Bronxville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Eastchester, NY.
See Bronxville Internists.