Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dellis Galloway
Dr. Dellis Galloway, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronxville, NY. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Galloway is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital, New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia and New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion. Dr. Galloway has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Dellis Galloway has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dellis Galloway is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronxville, NY.
Dr. Kelly Hanretta
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Bronxville, NY 0.01 mi7
Dr. Ricardo Esquitin
Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Bronxville, NY 0.01 mi10
Dr. Phyllis Kwok
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Bronxville, NY 0.01 mi23