A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Garrett is Excellent. Dr. Garrett has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Garrett, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrett graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Garrett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare Shea
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garrett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anne Garrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne T. Garrett practice?
Dr. Anne Garrett practices Pediatrics near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nanette Garrett, Dr. Ona Garrett, Dr. Marianne Garrett, Dr. Nan Garrett, Dr. Marian Garrett, Dr. Maryann Garrett