A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Gilbert is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilbert
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gilbert Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Gilbert, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Gilbert has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne H Gilbert MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anne H. Gilbert practice?
- Dr. Anne Gilbert has 6 office locations.
Dr. Anne Gilbert practices Psychiatry near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Psychiatrists.