A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Griffin is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griffin
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Griffin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Griffin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Griffin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Mclean Griffin MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Griffin practice?
- Dr. Anne Griffin has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Griffin practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Psychiatrists.