A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Griffin is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Griffin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Griffin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Mclean Griffin MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Griffin practice?
- Dr. Anne Griffin has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Griffin practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Psychiatrists.