A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Grossman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Male Circumcision
- Postpartum Depression
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Grossman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne E Grossman MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne E. Grossman practice?
- Dr. Anne Grossman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Grossman practices Internal Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists.