A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Haire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Haire is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haire
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Haire Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Haire, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Haire graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Haire has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marion Regional Medical Center
- North Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Dye Haire DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne D. Haire practice?
- Dr. Anne Haire has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Haire practices Family Medicine near Tupelo, MS.
See Tupelo Family Physicians.