A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Haire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Haire is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haire
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Haire, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Haire graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Haire has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marion Regional Medical Center
- North Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Dye Haire DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne D. Haire practice?
- Dr. Anne Haire has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Haire practices Family Medicine near Tupelo, MS.
See Tupelo Family Physicians.