A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Hale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Hale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Hale, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hale graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hale has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Del Sol Medical Center
- Sierra Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Hale MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Anne Hale practice?
- Dr. Anne Hale has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anne Hale practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Roswell, NM and San Angelo, TX.
See El Paso Obstetricians & Gynecologists.