A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Hardart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Hardart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Hardart, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardart graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hardart has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Hardart MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anne Hardart practice?
- Dr. Anne Hardart has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Hardart practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.