A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Hardick Dacko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Hardick Dacko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardick Dacko graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hardick Dacko has 16 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Hardick Dacko MD is a female Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Anne Hardick Dacko practice?
- Dr. Anne Hardick Dacko has 10 office locations.
Dr. Anne Hardick Dacko practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Breezy Point, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.