A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Hardick Dacko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Hardick Dacko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardick Dacko graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hardick Dacko has 16 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hardick Dacko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne A. Hardick Dacko practice?
Dr. Anne Hardick Dacko practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Breezy Point, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.