Dr. Anne Hardick Dacko MD Patient Reviews

• 9 reviews

February 3rd, 2017
Best Mohs Surgeon and doctor
I've had multiple skin cancers treated by Dr. Dacko over the last 13 years. She's not only excellent as a surgeon, but she genuinely cares about her patients well being. She is thorough and efficient and always puts me at ease.

September 8th, 2015
useless
I went to the Breezy Point office and she kept saying what do you want here??? I am a senior citizen and I was confused and didn't know how to answer. It was the worst experience I have been to many different drs but this was the worst. Should lose her license

November 12th, 2013
I was looking for a great dermatologist and i finally found her. Very nice, she listen to everything i said answer all my questions gave me options didn't try to sell me anything gave me lost of samples to try. She was on time i only waited 3 minutes to be seen i love her.Her staff are so welcoming its such a nice environment to be in. She has such a great bedside manner will recommend her with my eyes close, cant wait for my follow up appointment.

October 24th, 2013
EXCELLENT
I couldn't disagree more with the 2 previous posts. I've had Mohs done several times by Dr. Dacko, and she is fantastic! The reality is BCC isn't all that serious, therefore I am not sure why anyone would want the doctor to be an alarmist! She is very thorough and always follows up on patient results. I highly recommend Dr. Dacko. Several of my family members are also patients!

September 25th, 2013
Bad Doctor!
Don't trust this Doctor! Her office fails to give patients important lab results! This doctor cancels important appointments with little to no notice. Dr. Dacko leaves huge scars with no effort to conceal them. The staff double bills, double books, and makes fatal paperwork errors including failure to report to patient pre-cancer lab results.

June 28th, 2013
Beware Moh's
Dr. Dacko is light an breezy. Which is fine if nothing serious is going on with you. If you have a real problem, as in my case a very large BCC, it becomes apparent that she is unprofessional; she is unable or unwilling to communicate with the patient about the choices available and the consequences of her actions; does not take things seriously, she is flippant and waves away your concerns. So if you go in for Moh's and it goes more than two swipes BEWARE she will not be honest with about the outcome and will act like it's no big deal, when it is!

April 5th, 2012
Absolutely the best.

July 5th, 2010
Without exception, the BEST dermatologist I have ever been treated by and that includes some of the Castle-Connolly "best" doctors. She is gifted and her MOHS and plastic skills are incredible.

November 12th, 2009
Dr. Dacko is of the Female Gender (not Male as you indicate)
I had no problem seeing or consulting with Dr. Dacko, on the contrary she was an excellent Mohs surgeon which took many years of study