A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Harrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Harrington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Harrington, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrington graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Harrington has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Maureen Harrington MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Harrington practice?
- Dr. Anne Harrington has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Harrington practices Pediatrics near Broken Arrow, OK.
See Broken Arrow Pediatricians.