A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Helwig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Helwig, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Helwig graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Helwig has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne M Helwig MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Helwig practice?
- Dr. Anne Helwig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Helwig practices Pediatrics near Trexlertown, PA.
See Trexlertown Pediatricians.