A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Hermida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Hermida is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Hermida, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hermida graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Hermida has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Marie Hermida MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Hermida practice?
- Dr. Anne Hermida has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anne Hermida practices Emergency Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Apache Junction, AZ.
See Phoenix Emergency Physicians.