Dr. Anne Hibbard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anne Hibbard?

March 17th, 2016

Patient

Dr. Hibbard is a GREAT DOCTOR!! Unfortunately her staff has made me decide to find another Dr. They argued with me about what facility I should go to for further testing (where they told me to was out of my ins. network), the office staff screwed up a CT that was supposed to be of my neck & sent it for my head instead. It's too bad her staff doesn't care as much as she does, she's a great dr.!!

October 9th, 2015

After waiting 2 MONTHS, I took off an entire day of work for a doctor's appointment at Saint Peters Family Medicine. I was experiencing some car troubles this morning so I decided to be a good patient and call the office to inform them that I may be late or to see if they have a later appointment time. Not only did the front desk woman not care that I was experiencing car troubles or that I had taken off an entire day of work and already waited 2 months for my appointment, but she informed me that if I was not there by 10:15 then the appointment would be cancelled and the next available appointment would not be for ANOTHER 2 MONTHS. Leaving me with limited options and not seeing my car problems resolving any time soon, I decided to book the appointment that was another 2 months away. After hanging up, I decided to give my car another try and, to my surprise, it worked! I rushed off to my appointment and knew I would be there just before 10:15. Again, being a good patient, I decided to call the office to inform them that I would be able to make it to my appointment; and again, not only did she not care about this information, but she put me on hold and came back about 5 minutes later just to tell me that my appointment slot had already been filled and I would not be able to be seen that day. Apparently they were able to fill my 10AM appointment at exactly 10AM, but the patient who waited 2 months for this 10AM appointment has to wait another 2 months before they can been seen. Keep in mind; the last time I dealt with this practice, I had to call them 5 TIMES before they were able to get my prescription correct and the location of my pharmacist correct. With all this said, Dr. Hibbard is a good doctor but has a poorly run office.

August 8th, 2012

I really like Dr Hibbard. She has seen my children for several years. HOWEVER! I do not like the office staff. I waited for over 5 minutes to get a follow up apointment while they sat and carried on a personal conversation with each other.

February 4th, 2011

Great Dr.

She is open friendly helpful kind and knowledgeable.

January 16th, 2010

Dr. Hibbard is the BEST

My sister is a Registered Nurse in an ER of one of Dr. Hibbard's hospitals, and she referred me to Dr. Hibbard. That says a lot about a doctor when the ER staff endorses her!Dr. Hibbard is caring, friendly, supportive, a good listener and takes time to answer all of my questions. I get great care from her. So good, that I now have my mother going to her, too. I am also a Registered Nurse.

August 10th, 2016