Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anne Hinz
Dr. Anne Hinz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Peoria, IL. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hinz is affiliated with OSF Saint Francis Medical Center, Proctor Hospital and Methodist Medical Center Illns. Dr. Hinz has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Anne Hinz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anne Hinz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, IL.
Dr. Matthew Gorman
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Peoria, IL 0 mi19
Dr. Alexander Alonso
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Nephrology
Peoria, IL 0 mi14
Dr. Muhammad Khattak
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Peoria, IL 0 mi